Today, I’m going to complete the End of Year Book Survey – created by Jamie from The Perpetual Page-Turner blog! I love reading book-tuber and blogger responses to this survey every year and thought I’d start completing it myself, so here we go!
Before I start and so I don’t forget, check out the survey creator, the wonderful Jamie over at her blog, which I love – she posts some amazing content which I’m sure you’ll all love a lot!
Number Of Books You Read:
All in all, I’ve had a pretty disappointing year, book-wise. I read THREE new releases, and literally all within the last week or so, and re-read a variety. I’ve purchased a ton of new reading material in the last month or so though and hope to read as much as I can of what is published in 2018!
My goal for next year is 30! I can do it…
Number of Re-Reads:
Genre You Read The Most From:
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
4. Favorite new author you discovered in 2017?
5. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
7. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
8. Favourite Book You Read in 2017 From An Author You’ve Read Previously